“We are at a tipping point…we are building out of necessity rather than aspiration to hit net zero targets”
– David Partridge, Chairman, Argent Related
Today marks the launch of the third report in our insight series with IPSX. In March 2021 we partnered with IPSX to develop clear guidelines for all admissions to the exchange on how they should be reporting and managing both embedded and operating carbon emissions.
For this series we brought together experts from across the industry to share their wisdom on how net zero is set to shape real estate and asset and fund managers will be affected.
The reports aim to emphasise the urgent need for action from the sector and some tangible solutions of how organisations can demonstrate leadership and benefit from market positioning.
Read the reports in full below
Further resources for real estate investors:
Podcast: Net Zero, Why Now?
Guest host, Sivan Pliskov, Associate Director at Carbon Intelligence, is joined by:
- Oliver Light, Associate Director of Real Estate
- David Delaney, Group Chief Executive at IPSX
- Paul Gehres, Sustainability Programme Manager at British Land
- Alex Green, Assistant Director (Development & Sustainability) at British Property Federation
Webinar: Net Zero and Valuations
Sivan Pliskov, Associate Director of Carbon Intelligence chaired the discussion with
- David Partridge, Chairman of Argent Related
- Chris Strathon, Director of Valuation Advisory at JLL
- Rob Bould, Non-Executive Director at IPSX
- Oliver Light, Commercial Director at Carbon Intelligence.
Sivan Pliskov, Associate Director, Carbon Intelligence, chaired the discussion with
- Alex Green, Assistant Director, British Property Federation
- Andres Guzman, Head of Sustainability, Colliers International
- Grace Hamer, Sustainability Reporting Analyst, Land Securities
- Paul Gehres, Sustainability Programme Manager, British Land
- David Delaney, Group Chief Executive, IPSX
In the press
- IPE Real Assets: Net Zero, valuations and stranded assets
- The Property Chronicle: Shining light on ESG reporting in real assets
- Property Funds World: New report from Carbon Intelligence looks at impact of net zero initiatives on real estate asset valuations
Carbon Intelligence is committed to supporting organisations develop credible decarbonisation pathways to drive carbon reduction and net zero goals. Contact us today to find out how we could support you, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explore | Our building performance and optimisation services
- Download | Net Zero: The Guide for Commercial Real Estate