We’re excited to announce our new partnership with Property Week.
We’ve become supporting partners of their Climate Crisis Challenge, a dedicated online presence to bring sustainability business intelligence, climate leadership and evidence of solutions and actions to Property Week’s audience.
The campaign is entering its second year, originally launched in collaboration with UKGBC along with Argent, Mishcon de Reya and Savills. Carbon Intelligence joins Chapmanbdsp and Hawkins Brown as new partners in 2021.
Oliver Light, Associate Director of Commercial Real Estate, said “We’re really excited to announce this partnership with Property Week. This year will be a turning point for climate ambition in the property industry and in the run up to COP26 all eyes will be on the UK. We’re looking forward to supporting Property Week in keeping sustainability at the forefront of this industry’s agenda.”
Carbon Intelligence is committed to supporting organisations develop credible decarbonisation pathways to drive carbon reduction and achieve net zero goals. Contact us today to find out how we can support you.
- Explore | Our building performance and optimisation services
- Download | Net Zero: The Guide for Commercial Real Estate
- Read | Driving Aviva Investors’ net zero target through smart buildings
- Read | Supporting Federated Hermes’ Responsible Property Programme
- Take the assessment | What’s going on in your buildings?